Glock Sport Shooting Foundation
Glock Inc, is the ONLY handgun manufacturer that has organzied a whole new shooting sport for their customers. GSSF hosts
over 30+ outdoor matches all over the United States, as well as League matches at Indoor ranges. These matches are based
on stock Glocks, so you don't need to pour $$$ into a super race gun. Yes there is a category for modified Glocks if
that is your cup of tea. The matches are family oriented and simple. There is no drawing, no speed reloads, no movement, very
little memory work, no fancy equipment. It is easy enough that anyone can shoot it, yet challenging enough for the greatest
Master Glock shooters in the US.
For Nebraskans, GSSF has a match in Grand Island every June, which sort of kicks off all of the other matches throughout
the midwestern states. In July, GSSF is in St Paul MN, August they are in Greeley, CO and September in Hallville MO. Currently
an Indoor match series is in the works for January, February and March at the Thunder Alley Indoor range in Lincoln. (Stay
Tuned for Details). Glock gives away pistols, cash and other prizes at these matches.
Joining GSSF costs $35 ($25 annual renewal fee). Here is what you get for joining:
1) Membership card, GSSF cap, Glock Annual magazine and two Glock Report magazines each year.
2) Opportunity to participate in GSSF matches. (you must be a member to shoot a GSSF match)
3) Opportunity to participate in special offers from time to time.
4) You can purchase ONE Glock at Law Enforcement discounted pricing per year. (this is lower than commercial dealer pay)
(ie. $425 for a Glock 17)
5) You may attend a Glock factory Armorer's course.
6) You receive FREE Armorer's service at all outdoor matches. A Glock certified Armorer will inspect your pistol for
free and replace any parts if needed, free of charge.
GSSF matches are based around stock Glocks, although there is an Open/Unlimited Division for modified
Glocks. Categories are defined by pistol type/size and not by shooter ability, Master Stock and Masters/Unlimited being the
exceptions. Categories are Amateur Civilian, Amateur Guardian, Subcompact, Major Subcompact, Competition, Master Stock and
Unlimited. Contestants may also enter a team entry of 3 shooters in Amateur Civilian, Amateur Guardian and master Stock. It's
a fun shoot, suitable for all family members. There are special $75.00 cash awards for: High Female, High Junior Female, High
Guardian Female, High Senior, High Junior Male and High Challenged Shooter.